Jesús Hoyos provides vast Social CRM experiece with multi-national engagements with the need of B2C and Latin American expertise. Partner and co-founder of Solvis Consulting, Jesús Hoyos has over 22 years of experience providing leadership in the execution of Customer Relationship Management initiatives. Throughout his career he has assisted clients, vendors, and team members with business processes, requirements, project management, quality assurance, business cases and best practices.
Before founding Solvis, he was the Regional Domain Partner for Customer Management Solutions in Latin America for Cambridge Technology Partners. At Solvis, He has worked with high profile international companies in Canada, United States and Latin America executing CRM strategies and implementing many software packages. Jesus is also a co-founder of the Social Media Club Mexico City. Jesus is also a Primary judge at CRMIdol, a world-wide CRM contest for small and medium sized CRM vendors.
Under his own company, JesusHoyos.com, LLC, Jesus is also an Independent Analyst, Speaker, Blogger and Influencer for the CRM and Social Media Industry in Latin America. Current and past Social CRM Engagements:
– Social Command Centers integrating social media monitoring tools with traditional CRM solutions.
– Community Platform implementations.
– Social Media Conversation Maps to identify Social CRM use cases.
– Social CRM strategies.
– Social CRM Package Selection.
– Working with Digital Agencies in the integration of CRM use cases.
– Working with Call Center Outsourcers/BPOs to integrate social media technologies